Monday, January 6, 2014

Am I dropping pounds?

...... I don't know! I have probably lost some, my clothes fit a bit better. But, I have not weighed myself since we started this journey. This just shows me how different THIS thing is for me. Whenever I would diet I would be on the scale every day or once a week. I would be trying on different clothes to see if something was a bit less "muffin top" looking... and wine big time if it didn't.

Don't get me wrong, I DO hope I drop pounds, I really really do. But, me and Brianne were both talking today and even if weight loss goes very slowly we still feel good! Having the main desire in this journey to be healthy and heal our bodies is really pulling us past that. The fact that we know we have been slowly creating better habits with our food, supplements, exercise and mentality about this is very encouraging. The fact that we know we are feeding our families better is amazing.

So, will I do a wee happy dance if I loose weight? I sure will. But I can honestly say, I'm willing to be more patient about seeing results in my weight since we are trying to make a lifestyle change here! In efforts to take care of our insides and slowly changing our habits, it will inevitably effect our weight too.

Oh and I bought a new pan this week. Me, Kristin, bought a roasting pan. That's nut! Even crazier, I'm gonna use it. Ahh!





Ummmmm..... can you tell its kinda impossible for me and Brianne to take a normal picture together? I'm going to try again this week, but I doubt it will work. She makes fun of me, I laugh, you know the deal.

- Kristin

2 comments:

  1. AH love this. You are too refreshing girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making changes is not easy, but when you are determined because something deep inside of you is yearning for change... it is all worth it in the end because you have listened to your deepest desires. Onward!

    ReplyDelete