Thursday, January 30, 2014

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Ripped - Week 1 Done

Today I finished my first week of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Ripped. I like it a lot! The work outs are 20 minutes long and include strength, cardio and abs. Push ups, planking, lunges, weights.... good stuff. I'm really glad she explains form for each thing because I had quite a few little corrections to make! 

Now that i've heard her explain everything I like to just listen to music now and watch it. I bought it on amazon so that I didn't need to have a physical DVD , I'm pretty good at losing those things :/


I'll be moving on to week 2 tomorrow and it gets harder every week. Yikes! 

I am happy to say that I finally don't HATE working out. I used to loath it and would have an internal hissy fit each time I needed to do it. This has been such a mental thing as well as a physical thing. I'm grateful I'm seeing results, I can tell I'm stronger, things are toning up and it feels good to know Im helping my body get stronger inside! 

Ill let you know how week 2 goes!

-Kristin

2 comments:

  1. you are inspiring! Just bought 30 day shed on Amazon...thanks for the idea! And more importantly pray for me and my, I had a baby 8 months ago and havent worked out since-body! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! Jillian is hard core. I just bought Tracy Anderson's mat workout. She just uses body weight and lots of reps. Hard.

    ReplyDelete